top of page
Time & Location
Nov 18, 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
Matthew Legacy Site, 15 Roper St, Bonavista, NL A0C 1B0, Canada
About the event
THINGS TO KNOW:
- As a requirement, only artisans/makers will be allowed to participate. Products must be made, baked or grown by the artisan. There will be no third-party sales in this market.
- The Market will be open to the public from 10-4 on Saturday, November 19th. Admission is free. Donations to the Matthew Legacy Ship Restoration and Maintenance Fund will be accepted.
- We are wheelchair accessible with a stairlift in the main building.
- Load-in and set-up/takedown: You MUST be completely set up before doors open at 10 a.m. on Saturday and should not break down until the doors close on Saturday at 4 p.m.
- Artists agree to be professional, respectful, and considerate of fellow vendors, customers, and staff.
- Food vendors must have all required food handler's licenses and permits.
- By registering, you agree to exhibit at your own risk. You are responsible for security at your table/space and the Matthew Legacy cannot be held responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
bottom of page